WIN a free place for TWO PEOPLE at any ONE of the events
listed on our X Rated Diary for 2013
WIN ONE place at TWO DIFFERENT events listed.
WORTH UP TO £300
1) What was Stonewall. a) A quarry disaster in Ireland
b) After too many drugs, you hit the 'Stonewall'
c) A gay bar in New York run by the Mafia.
d) A gay hotel complex in the Canary Islands
e) LGBT riots in 1970's Los Angeles
2) What film did Jeff Stryker - the porn star - appear in ? a) The Sound of Music
b) Never Ending Story
c) Last Tango in Paris
d) Power Tool
e) Educating Rita
3) What Prime Minister of England ( 1970 - 74 ) was always rumoured to be gay ? a) Harold Wilson
b) Edna Everage
c) Edward Heath
d) Arthur Scargill
e) Margaret Thatcher
BONUS POINT: What was the name of his/her boat ?
4) What international acting star - appearing in films with Doris Day and eventually in Dynasty, died of Aids and shocked the American people when it was discovered he was gay ? a) Tom Sellick
b) Tom Cruise
c) Charlton Heston
d) Rock Hudson
e) Gregory Peck
5) What gay singing star from the 1980/90's was jailed for chaining a male escort to a radiator claiming he was stealing information from his/ her computer ? a) Boy George
d) George Michael
e) Elton John
6) What symbol in Nazi concentration camps, indicated gay men ? a) Limp wrist
b) Symbol of male genitallia
c) Pink shirts
d) Pink Triangle
e) Pinkie ring on the right hand little finger
7) What was the symbol in Question 6 - repleaced with in the 1990's ?
8) In England we use the word WANK - What 2 words are commonly used in the USA ?
9) What famous gay man hosts the TV programme 'QI' ? a) Steven Fry
b) Ricky Gervais
c) John Barrowman
d) Richard Hammond
e) Shane Richie
10) Born in 1854 and died in 1900 - What Anglo / Irish play write and poet - genius of English Literature, died a destroyed man after being jailed for being homosexual ? a) Alan Bennett
b) Noel Coward
c) Oscar Wilde
d) Laurance Olivier
e) Denholm Elliott
BONUS POINT: Who played him in the movie version of his life in 1997 ?
To finnish :- Briefly - Tell us something about the answer to Question 1.
and if you have a gay joke that will make us laugh, it goes a long way...
e mail your replies to gaymen:@hamiltonhall.info
Entries must be correctly answered.
Entries must be in by March 30th 2013
Winners will be notified soon after via e mail.
A Double or Twin Room will be available for the winners with all the meals etc. available on the weekend as advertised, of their choice. If a single person chooses to attend two seperate events as their prize, then a single room or a shared twin room will be offered - whichever is available at the time of reservation.
This prize can be given to a friend if the winner chooses not to use it, as long as we have been notified in advance.
To be used ONLY on the dates agreed between the person using the prize and Hamilton Hall. Cancellation with less that 7 days notice or forgetting to attend makes the prize no longer valid.
This prize cannot be sold or used to raise funds in any way.
Valid only for attendance to one of the events listed on our X Rated Diary Page and no other event at Hamilton Hall.
All travelling costs are to be paid for by the winner of the prize. Hamilton Hall is not responsible for any loss or damage - however caused, to any person or persons, their belongings with them or left at home, while travelling to Hamilton Hall, attending the winning weekend(s) or on the journey home.
Hamilton Hall and / or John Bellamy and / or the staff at the venue, are not responsible for the health and well being of guests while at Hamilton Hall. All guests are to be responsible for their own emotional , physical and spiritual well being at all times.
If sexual contact is made between guests, Hamilton Hall ALWAYS recommends SAFE SEX ONLY and suggests you ask for guidance on this issue if you do not know what safe sex is.
All guests are responsible for their own well being at all times and no responsibility is to be handed over to Hamilton Hall or anyone else.
We are grown adults and expect all our guests to act accordingly.
Irresponsible and adolescent sexual behaviour will not be tollerated and may instigate words of advise being shared by Hamilton Hall's owner John Bellamy.