Keeping Hamilton Hall safe for visitors
I keep being asked what we have in place to help protect us and you from Covid 19 if staying at Hamilton Hall. I do point out that I have more than covered this on our web sites, if only some took the time to chec k.
One guy screamed at me through e mail because I was not about to spend 45 minutes typing it all out again for him when all he had to do was check the web site for himself. Seems some are too lazy to do anything for themselves.
1: We have reduced our number of guests to allow for more social distancing.
2. We have various clear screens in the Dining Room and have extra tables and more space made available so people are at least 1 - 2 metres apart.
3. In accordance with the law - masks are to be worn on the ground floor of Hamilton Hall unless directed otherwise and/or the 1 - 2 meter rule can be made available and is strictly adhered to.
4. The Lounge / TV Room is big enough to allow for guests to sit and relax and not have to wear a mask as the 2 meter rule can be easily facilitated. We do ask that if the Lounge / TV Room gets busier, masks are to be worn.
5. Twin bedded Rooms have screens for between the beds.
6. Extra Deep Cleansing is facilitated on all touchable surfaces - kettle, water urn, doors and stair banisters, toilet flushes, taps and backs of dining room chairs, Light switches - even the pull cords in bathrooms.
7. Door Keys are sterilised in front of new guests on arrival.
8. All bedrooms are deep cleaned and all touchable surfaces and the shower, are deep cleaned with anti bacterial / virus spray.
9. We provide Anti Bacterial / Anti Virus sprays in the rooms for everyone to keep their hands extra clean.
10. Every guest is temperature checked on entrance and their hands sprayed - and several times during their stay.
11. Guests coming in just as a visitor has their name, and their details taken and kept in line with the law.
12. Staff and residential guests have their temperature taken daily and a record kept - this has been the case since March 18th when we closed down because of the virus.
13. As things move on and sometimes it may seem to be moving backwards, people only have themselves to blame as some - quite simply - will not - do not - keep to the rules of masks - separation or anything and we see them on the beach and collecting kids from school as if nothing was happening. No use wearing a mask in the shops and then go to a packed pub as if nothing was the matter.
14. It is people who spread this virus. Irresponsible people. We know the rules from the government are changing daily and we must all pay attention and oblige each other ion order to stay healthy and for many, to stay alive.
HAMILTON HALL IS DOING ALL WITHIN ITS POWER TO HELP PROTECT OUR VENUE, OURSELVES AND STAFF AS WELL AS ALL OUR GUESTS AND VISITORS.
YOUR COOPERATION WITH THIS IS EXPECTED - OR YOU WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY AND NO REFUND OFFERED.
If you think it amusing to play games, then you will not be playing them here. Many have asked what we have in place, and now you know.
HANDS - FACE - SPACE - CLICK HERE